Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Is this a good camera?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member David17's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2000
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm interested in buying a compact Bauer Super8 camera, for special film projects. I have a very nice Bauer camera at the moment, but I also would to have a camera that's is a little bit lighter then that one. I was thinking about buying the Bauer C107XL camera. A good choice?

    Thanks!
    David

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I think its an excellent camera, I forget if it shoots 24 fps or not. I believe it does. Also, look on Ebay (internationaly) for the same camera made by Porst. The camera will be identical except for the name. Good luck
    Scott

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •